Why does your pet need this package?
Young puppies and kittens need regular vaccines and parasite testing to strengthen their immune systems and keep them healthy.
What does the visit schedule look like?
- The visit schedule varies depending on the age of the pet and how soon we start the treatment.
- Typically, we conduct regular visits every 2-4 weeks until your pet is 5 months old. We then see your pet every 6 months from that point forward.
- In-home exam
- Core vaccines
- Intestinal parasite fecal screening
- Deworming treatment
- History and breed specific assessment
- Nutritional counseling
- Behavioral counseling
- Oral exam
- Feline Leukemia vaccine (extra fee for outdoor kittens)
The package pricing for new puppies or kittens provides a discount off of the individually priced services and is $195 per visit. Pricing includes the comprehensive examination and house call fee.